Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac
Convert Canon, Ikegmai GFCam, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, RED, Blackmagic, Avid/nanoFlash MXF file on Mac
- Support encode MXF to H.265/HEVC, Apple ProRes, MPEG-2, AIC, DNxHD, DVCPRO, H.264, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, etc.
- Transcode MXF to FCP X, iMovie, FCE, DaVinci Resolve, Avid, iDVD, iPhoto, QuickTime, VLC, etc.
- Convert MXF for playback on Apple/Android/Windows Phone/Tablets, HD TV and HD media players, etc.
- Support adding .srt/.ass/.ssa subtitles into video file and Video Editing
- Support converting MXF files in batch and merge them into one file
- Excellent Audio and Video Synchronization
- Edit videos easily, trim, crop, convert 2D to 3D, add watermark, replace/remove audio, or adjust effect to the video.
Supported OS: Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, Leopard/Snow
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is the top-rated MXF tool to convert MXF videos recorded by Canon XF series camcorders, Panasonic P2 series camcorders, Sony XDCAM series camcorders, or other cameras and camcorders. It can convert MXF to H.265, H.264/MPEG-4, MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, SWF, F4V, MOV, VOB, etc., or convert MXF to optimized codec for editing software, like Apple ProRes Codec, Apple InterMediate Codec, Avid DNxHD, DVCPRO, HDV, XDCAM, MPEG-2, etc. You can get MXF converted to native formats for Final Cut Pro (X), iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS, Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Apple Aperture 3, Adobe After Effects CC, After Effects CS6, Adobe Premiere Elements 13/12, Adobe Creative Suite 6/5, DaVinci Resolve, iPhoto, Kdenlive, Keynoteand and so on. And also hundreds of optimized portable devices presets are provided so that MXF videos can be converted to be playable in idevices (Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod), all Android/Windows devices, media players like WD TV, Seagate, Popcorn Hour, KDLINKS, AC RYAN, game consoles such as PS4 and Xbox 360, HD TV etc.
1. When converting MXF footage using Final Cut Pro oriented format templates(e.g. Apple ProRes), please ensure that your computer has Final Cut Pro installed, otherwise the converted files will have audio only without image.
2. If you are using FCP X, please make sure you have installed ProApps QuickTime Codecs, or you may get files with sound only without video. The FCP X does not install the ProApps QuickTime Codecs automatically, so you need download and install the codec manually from http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1396.
3. Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac support outputting the original one audio track separately; if you want to mix or preserve all audio tracks of MXF, the Pavtube iMixMXF is highly recommended.
Convert MXF to Any Video/Audio Formats
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac can convert MXF format to any popular video and audio formats with excellent quality, you can convert MXF to MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, FLV, WMV, MPG, ASF, M4V, 3GP, etc. It can also extract audio from MXF files and convert to MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, M4A, OGG, etc.
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac upgraded to support converting MXF to H.265/HEVC MP4 format since it's the best format for video experience.
Transcode MXF to Native Format for Editing Software
With Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac, you can convert MXF recordings to native codec/format for editing software, like Apple ProRes 422/4444 codec, Avid DNxHD codec, Apple InterMediate Codec, DVCPRO, HDV, XDCAM, etc. with it, you can easily load MXF file to Final Cut Pro X/7/6, iMovie, Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, etc. for further editing without any problems.
Make playable files for multimedia devices
It is easy to convert MXF files to compatible formats for playable devices, such as HDTVs, tablets, smartphones and more. Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac has optimized formats for Apple TV 3, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPhone 6/6 plus, Google Nexus 6/9, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Surface 3/Pro 3, Surface Hub, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Bravia TV, Panasonic Viera TV, etc.
Enjoy MXF video in 3D Effects
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is able to convert MXF to 3D video in AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, WMV or other formats on Mac, this program supports Anaglyph 3D, Side by Side (Full) 3D, Side by Side (Half-Width) 3D, Top and Bottom (Full) 3D and Top and Bottom (Half-Height) 3D. You can choose the 3D mode according to the playing device. What's more, you can adjust the visual depth of the 3D video.
Multiple Editing Functions
With Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac, you can edit MXF video easily. You can crop the video to remove black bars from MXF video and change the aspect ratio to get a full screen video, or adjust effect to the video, such as contrast, brightness, saturation, hue, volume, etc. You can also add text/image watermark and add subtitle to the video, or replace/remove audio from the MXF video. Besides, this software can merge several MXF files into one file.
Perfect audio and video synchronization
With advanced audio and video in sync technology, Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is able to guarantee audio and video matching very well.
Shut down computer after conversion
If you don’t want to wait around for the entire conversion process, you can tick off the checkbox before "Shut down computer after conversion" option to shut down computer automatically.
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac Tech Specs
Input and Output Formats
|MXF Files (*.MXF, *.mxf footage shot by Panasonic, Canon, Sony, JVC, Blackmagic camcorders, etc.)|
How to use MXF converter for Mac?
Pavtube MXF converter for Mac Related Guides